Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Words of wisdom and fun ideas

An addition to my New Year's Resolutions, I decided that I will be having my daily words of wisdom/fun ideas for me to live a full life and to celebrate faith, peace, new beginnings, family, art, beauty & generosity (naks!). I should have done this on the first day of the year but so many things to do with so little time kept me from doing so.

Anyways, here's for today- I hope somebody will have the time to participate ;)

January 6, 2009 - Answer:

This year, I would like to be more __________________.
(Ex. friendly, patient, witty, loving....)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This year, I would like to be more happy!And my happiness will be a result of a concentrated effort to ignore bad vibes around me!

~Jamie said...

willing to love myself!

Looking For Something?