Monday, January 26, 2009

Fate: To believe or not to believe

What is Fate?

According to the definition from Ardictionary.com, fate is a fixed decree by which the order of things is prescribed; the immutable law of the universe; inevitable necessity; the force by which all existence is determined and conditioned. But does fate exists?

I personally believe in fate. About eleven years ago, I met this guy who I still like very much. Fate? And yesterday, I got to meet this guy again and I came to realize that I still feel the same. Fate? So my answer for this is 50% fate, and 50% free will. Most probably we choose our fate. As a matter of fact, the thing I did eleven years ago still affect me today and I think this is what I call fate. It made me confused and more I think about it, the more confused I become. But dont get me wrong, I dont regret the decision I made back then. It's just that I felt empty.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. We are the product of the choices we make.
2. Whatever makes you happy.
3. Life is short.

He he, puro cliche, but you know what, maybe its fate. or maybe not.

Or do i even know what you are talking about? maybe i do.

:-)

christina said...

yeah you do. for in my life there's this someone that i've been keeping in my heart-till now. the product of the choice I DIDN'T MAKE.

Looking For Something?