Monday, January 12, 2009

Starting Over

I'm resigning from Punta Fuego..

Starting over is like being a blank CD again. The things that we went through will be all erased and its hard to wake up every morning thinking of what to do and how to do it. But it's a challenge for us how to get up, move on, and do what we do best. Though we really didn't want to, we change. And when it comes to chance, there are three reason why: we change because we're hurt that we have to , we change when we receive enough that we are able to, and we chance when we learn enough that we want to. Yes, I will be missing everybody upon my transfer to Pico De Loro, but you see this is one of my New Year's Resolutions that I have to stick to. This is not about me afterall. Its about my family and their future. I know at my first weeks, it would be really, really sad but I need to keep moving forward, open new doors, and do new things, because it will keep leading me down to new paths. And I'm optimistic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job!

Looking For Something?