Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Live all the days of our lives

If I had to live my life over again, I would perhaps take more chances and grab every opportunity. I would dare to do more mistakes and learned from it. I would live my life insanely. I would have more time to relax, travel and be carefree. There would be more mountains to climb, rivers to swim, and roads to run. I would eat more streetfood and worry less on health. I would be sillier and be little serious. I would have perhaps more trouble. But I would be happy.

I’ve been one of those people who lived by the rules set by the people around me. I was scared to commit mistakes, scared of what other people will say. Just lately I learned that people will forget what you did and what you said. Yes, I would not worry anymore for I’m gonna survive it anyway. I would live my life one day at a time. I will not look back and grieve about the past or be troubled about the future. I will just live my life in the present and make the most of it. Life is really short.

No comments:

Looking For Something?