Friday, January 16, 2009

First Love-Huling El Bimbo-McDo Commercial

There's this commercial of McDonalds that's been airing on Philippine Television. This is a commercial of their Fries and Chocolate Fudge Sundae. My daughters tried to imitate the way the girl dipped her fries in her choco sundae. And I laughed because my daughters said "hindi naman masarap". Yeah, it didn't taste good combining cold-sweet choco sundae with so hot-too salty (may ketsup pa) fries, yuck. But with its very good concept and story, and since I'm really senti, this commercial got in my senses. Its so sad. So nostalgic. I'm pretty sure marami ang nadala at nakarelate ;)

So here's a vid from Youtube. Thanks to argemv for uploading it.

"At kahit hindi naging kami sa huli, siya pa rin ang first love ko" - sigh.. :'(

No comments:

Looking For Something?