Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mommy Moments: Dress Up Day


mommy moments




We parents, are having fun in dressing up our kids, we have to enjoy these moments because I'm sure that when they reach the age of 12, we can't dress them up anymore since they'll be having their own preferences and they wouldn't want to wear what we told them to as they think they would look hilarious. I wouldn't want my daughters ask me "What are you thinking mom!"

Anyways, here are my daughters in their halloween costumes last year. My eldest being the little devil complete with devil forks and my youngest being the little witch herself. I'm the one who took this picture so I wasn't seen wearing the mother devil costume ha ha!

For more Mommy Moments Pictures, click the banner above.

1 comment:

Chris said...

it must have been a fun day :)

Looking For Something?