Tuesday, October 7, 2008

P-word

Today is very much different from the days that passed my life. Why? Because for the first time, I woke up so pissed off. Pissed off by this girl officemate who has done nothing but magchat buong maghapon dahil hindi siya busy. And because she's not busy most of her 8-hour stay at the office, she always finds time to mess with somebody else's life. Pakialamera talaga ang puta! (sorry for using the p-word- I'm just mad, pasensya na..)

And this morning, when I saw her inside our service vehicle. Tangna, my hands are itching to slap her face, slap her till till blood seeps from her big unworthy mouth! Plak! Plak! Plak! Plak! If curse/looks could really kill, she should have been dead!

I don't know. Bakit may taong makitid pa sa kalsadang bitukang manok papuntang Quezon Province ang paguutak. Nasa size ba un ng ulo? Kc sa totoo lng maliit ulo nya, kaya cguro maliit din utak nya. Syet talaga. Agang-aga nagmumura ako. Sumumpa p nmn ako sa sarili ko na magpapakabait na. Syet talaga.

My only solace now is thinking that God created people like her to test us humans. So that He will be able to know how long can we stand in our faith. That in every obscurity that we got involved caused by these people, getting over with it just keep us stronger. I know sooner or later I will be fine. Now that I have an idea what's these people's purpose in my life just made me laugh. Eh wala naman pala silang kwenta sa mundo ibabaw kundi mambwisit lang hahaha. And whatever reason God has for creating them, I'm still very much thankful. Because without them life would be boring ;-)

No comments:

Looking For Something?