Monday, October 3, 2011

We love gumballs!

MellowYellowMondayBadge




My kids were dreaming of Willy Wonka’s Chocolate factory where a river made of chocolate flows and chocolate-covered marshmallow mountains exist.  Their love for chocolates and candies sometimes get out of hand that they ate too much and get sick because of tonsillitis. I’ve been trying to keep them away from sweets but my ever-spoiling dad bought these gumballs and gave these to my kids as a gift for making it good at school. Anyways, they really looked nice that I even got a handfulJ.  (And oh, I’m sorry I haven’t fixed my camera date, it pissed me off)

More Mellow Yellow Monday entries here. Have a great week ahead.

3 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Great macro photo ~ Aw ~ let them enjoy what Grandpa brought ~ it is all 'time limited' ~ enjoy ~ in moderation ~thanks, namaste, A Creative Harbor ~ linked with Mellow Yellow Monday.

Kim, USA said...

I love gumballs too. It is fun to pick the colors you like and eat them ^_^

Apple Picking

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gumballs reminds me of Korea, my kids always asked for one when we were there.

Looking For Something?