Friday, October 28, 2011

Helenia's 7th Birthday



Uh-oh...


My daughter Helenia's 7th Birthday was celebrated with a blessing. It rained hard. But believe me, I never saw any disappointment coming from my Helenia. She's still as funny and lively as ever. She's very cooperative, she entertained guests and always posing for a camera shot. And the happiest person was me. I'm so proud. Proud that I know I raised a good kid. I'm confident that she'll go places.

With her cake. The cupcakes were ready made bought in packs while the cupcake stand was made by yours truly :)


Caught her licking one of the cupcakes!

and eating the one she licked.



My Family


With cousin during wacky shot. I love this blurry pic :)


and gifts!


her guests checking out the giveaways.


















No comments:

Looking For Something?