Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shopping Expo at World Trade Center

I have a friend that sells baby girls stuff like tutu and pettiskirts online. I just met her through Facebook and she invited me to see her at her first ever booth at the World Trade Center in Manila. The trade show was titled Philippine Christmas Shopping Expo and it was held on November 13 and 14, 2010. I was so amazed how my pretty mom friend can make pretty stuff. It was also my first time to attend a trade show so I looked around from booth to booth. I noticed that most booths used these pop up displays varying in different shapes and sizes. My friend told me that these are popular nowadays with trade shows and events because Pop ups are easy to set up and transport.  Pop up trade show displays uses flexible graphic panel that is attached to a roller that when ready to display at pop up booths, these were just pulled up and hold the graphic in place using a support post at the back of the roller.

My friend’s pop up booth display used bold, colorful, and attractive images that it lured a lot of attendees to see her stuff. I helped her set-up her booth and I was surprised to see that these trade show pop up displays are so light that it can be carried and set-up without much effort.  It is foldable and durable that my friend said she will use it once she participated again in another trade show. I wasn’t able to buy from her stuff because I got no extra money with me but she told me she’ll teach me how to make them. How I wish I’d learn then maybe I can have my own pop up booths and be able to join trade shows and exhibits. Who know, office jobs bored me a lot so maybe I can give it a try.

No comments:

Looking For Something?