Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Template

I have a new blog template! I got tired looking at my old template over and over again. I can’t count how many times I have changed it. It’s not that I don’t like it. I like it much. It’s just that I got bored and not contented with the same old header. I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect template but you see, you really can’t get a single template that has all the things you want. Most of them have limitations and you have to have at least a basic knowledge of this HTML thing so you can set up and tweak and come up with your desired template. For me, I’m glad I found the site BTemplates where you can choose from a wide variety of template for free. BTemplates was the first collection of blogger templates that displays, illustrates and categorize the best templates.for blogs. Currently it has the largest collection of templates.

So now I am making changes in my blog. I will organize the useful stuff and discard those that didn’t work. I did not go head over heels with the result but I think it is better, fresher, tamer and cleaner than the previous style. I removed the bright pink header and replaced it with a cool one. I chose Desktop-diary from the Btemplates collection and I have to say that it has been nicely done. However, I still got some problems, the header’s font is just too small and I don’t know how to enlarge it and the “post comment” option is missing. I really need to take time to search for stuff that will help me with my blog layout. But In general, I’m happy with my blog’s new look.

No comments:

Looking For Something?