Friday, November 12, 2010

Mommy Moments: Favorite Color

mommy moments





Among my daughters, the youngest, Helenia, is the one most obsessed with the color pink. Just like her sisters, I usually dressed her in pink clothes and pink shoes and pink ribbons when she was a baby.  Her crib, stroller, and all other baby stuff were pink too. But when my two elder daughters grew up, they don’t like pink anymore. It is my youngest daughter that seemed to develop her love for pink. Every time I bring her along to shopping, she chooses everything that’s pink. Even her father is starting to notice that all of her clothing and stuff were pink that he even started to ban me from buying anything that’s pink. He even said to Helenia ‘do you still know about blue or green?”  And Helenia would just say, “Pink is my favorite color”.





More Mommy Moments entries here.

7 comments:

MJ Rodriguez said...

little girls just love pink! my youngest as well wants pink on all her clothing all the time.

happy mommy moments!

warr_shee said...

wow cute and pretty girls!

Chubskulit Rose said...

She certainly shines in pink!

We love colors.......

jared's mum said...

it seems like pink is the staple when you have little girls...
stopping by from mommy moments, please check my entry too
http://jaredslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/mommy-moments-favorite-color.html..
good day:)

kimmy said...

little girls really do love PINK, my daughter, Mika, is no exception, lol!

Chris said...

little girls and pink... :) happy mommy moments!

Yami said...

Pink rules for the little girls!

Looking For Something?