Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How Old Is Old?

Chronological age is not that important as there are other things that matter more. I'm 36 years old and I don't think I'm old. As a matter of fact, I don't look old (he he). I've been there, done that, yet there are so many things I still want to do and accomplish. I want to go back to school. I want to travel and meet other people. When my kids grow up and start partying, I want to party with them. People kept asking me what's keeping me young. I said just by being carefree and being true to myself, not to add having a partner who's 7 years younger (ha ha ha). See, I got a lot of reasons not to be called "old". Old for me is when I sit on a rocking chair telling stories to my grandchildren and waiting for the sun to come down the horizon. By then, I would consider myself old but satisfied.

So, this is my answer to Cathara's question "How Old Is Old". She is celebrating her 25th birthday. Hey Cathara, you're just starting your life! There are people I knew who are in their 60s and yet they still party with their "kaberks" and they knew Lady Gaga's song "Paparazzi" (that's my father shhhhh).

Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

cathara said...

lol, you probably have gotten that positive personality from your dad:P my moms husband is 7 yrs younger too! and not to mention my bf:P so, thats how blood goes huh?:P

btw, you look 10 yrs younger than your age:) thanks for sharing!

also, you might want to tag other bloggers and subscribe to my feeds as mentioned in my post:D

thank you!

-catea

Looking For Something?