Monday, September 15, 2008

enlightened


Many of us consider job as not a work but more of an income. It's an important part of who we are. So a career transition of any kind can be one of the most unsettling experiences you can face in your life.

This morning, least than what I expected, we were called for a meeting by the company's president. Although I do have an insignificant idea why, still I chose to be clueless. The meeting brought us news, one good, and one - well not so bad.

Not so bad news first. We were given individual letters. And from the enlightenment of the president, it said there that the company has engaged the services of a certain CBRE, to , what else, manage the affairs of the company and for this matter, we are now being terminated for the reason of job redundancy. Wasn't it awesome??

But here's the good news. We will be given a separation package equivalent to one month of service +++++ net of applicable government taxes. And will be given to us the soonest time possible. Wasn't it so good then??

I am a very optimistic person and its not yet the end of the world for me. Optimism has given me the drive to search for alternatives so I will never run out of open doors. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door, or I'll just make another door. I know something tremendous will come no matter how dark the way is.
You see, positive thinking is the key to success in work, life, play, anything that you can mention. So, wish me luck.








No comments:

Looking For Something?