Saturday, March 9, 2013

Live Your Style with adidas NEO





Personality is how I express myself. It started when I came to know who I am and show it to the world.


I am a mom. In fact I am a cool mom. When something exceptional catches my eye, I buy it. Anything pink and shiny and has ruffles attracts me. I wear clothes that I like even if it’s out of fashion already. I just match it with my favorite shoes and my mom’s watch and I’m ready to go.  I guess I passed it on to my kids. They wear what they like and love their style and choice of colors and they wear them with delight. Our family got matching clothes, when we go out we wear the same colors. And it’s fun! We never really care what others may think as long as we’re happy with how we look. We can be whoever we want to be. It’s not important how people judge us with how we look. What matter is we have confidence in ourselves and what we’re doing doesn’t hurt anyone.





Embrace fun, spontaneity and the unexpected twists in fashion when the adidas NEO Label Spring 2013 collection hits stores in January to March.


Living a carefree journey that lets teens make their own style, NEO will capture attention with unique and innovative fashion and design twists on Spring merchandise. Products have multiple purposes or added value.


NEO will release a fresh product offering each month, spotlighting a fashion trend interpreted in a different way. In March patterns are the highlight, featuring vibrant waves of colour, with subtle patterns that appear to be one thing but on close inspection reveal another. These will include camouflage prints and edgy takes on adidas NEO slogans with a focus on windbreakers and shirts. Sporty, street and lifestyle footwear silhouettes with strong colour and graphic links create the look.


NEO footwear is available in SM and select Robinson’s Department Stores nationwide.


No comments:

Looking For Something?