Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Wednesday Happy Thoughts
(Click image for credits. )

We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. ~ Frederick Keonig


Here's what made my week wonderful:



  1. My "Tala" Croft winning 2nd place in the Trick or Treat best costume,
  2. A friend sending Batman costume for Mochi
  3. Candies, candies, candies, and a lot more candies!,
  4. Enjoying the long weekend with Estanley and the kids,
  5. Relatives bringing beautiful flowers and scented candles for my late mom,
  6. Yaya cooking my favorite adobo and staying late to watch the kids as I unwind with pals :)
  7. Phil, our new cutie puppy we bought in Alabang,
  8. My dad for making a dog house for Phil,
  9. Estanley doing laundry
  10. Decaffeinated coffee 




















No comments:

Looking For Something?