I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. – Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- My Dad being out of danger after that freak vehicular accident.
- Miss Eliza, our resident relations officer, & Miss Malou, our Community Development coordinator for helping me look for a Neuro-Surgeon.
- My friends Mylene, Obet, and Ramon for the encouragements.
- UERM Doctors, Dr. Rico Chavez, the neuro-surgeon & Dr. Chiombon, the anesthesiologist, for giving the best professional services and not charging us even a single centavo.
- Dr. Noel Chua, for introducing me to UERM Doctors.
- My relatives for financial help.
- My officemates for covering up my workloads
- Well-wishers, for reminding me to stay positive
- My savings, though gone now, for being there when I need it most.
- My partner Estanley, and my kids, for keeping me sane.
For credits on the image and to see how this started, click here.