Friday, April 5, 2013

Wednesday Happy Thoughts






I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. – Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Happiness is:
  1. My Dad being out of danger after that freak vehicular accident.
  2. Miss Eliza, our resident relations officer, & Miss Malou, our Community Development coordinator for helping me look for a Neuro-Surgeon.
  3. My friends Mylene, Obet, and Ramon for the encouragements.
  4. UERM Doctors, Dr.  Rico Chavez, the neuro-surgeon & Dr. Chiombon, the anesthesiologist, for giving the best professional services and not charging us even a single centavo.
  5. Dr. Noel Chua, for introducing me to UERM Doctors.
  6. My relatives for financial help.
  7. My officemates for covering up my workloads
  8. Well-wishers, for reminding me to stay positive
  9. My savings, though gone now, for being there when I need it most.
  10. My partner Estanley, and my kids, for keeping me sane.


For credits on the image and to see how this started, click here.

Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Looking For Something?