Friday, February 22, 2013

Nokia Lumia Now at Abenson.


I bought my very first LCD TV at Abenson in Robinson’s Place Imus. It’s a 21-inch TLC TV that cost me 10,000 pesos. The price was the cheapest considering the 1 year repairs warranty. One thing I noticed about Abenson was the staff. They’re so accommodation and always smiling. It wasn’t my first time at Abenson. I’ve been there for a couple of times before and though I didn’t buy anything in my first two visits I never got the intimidating stares from the staff. One more thing, you can buy the appliance you really want in installment basis for as low as PhP 500/month with zero interest using your credit card. 

And you know what; I’ll be at Abenson again this weekend to see the one of the best smart phones ever made-The new Nokia Lumia 920! It comes with full versions of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Internet Explorer 10. It also has the advance Pureview camera technology and the New PureMotion HD Plus display with a 1280 x 768 resolution! Wow! I can capture pictures anytime I want without using flash! It is also set off by Image Stabilization (OIS) that prevents pictures from distorting when capturing moving objects So everyone, let’s go to the nearest Abenson and grab the Nokia Lumia 920 now!



This is my entry to Nokia & Abenson Bring You "Oz The Great and Powerful" Movie Screening! Images credits goes to Nuffnang.

No comments:

Looking For Something?