Saturday, May 17, 2014

“X-MEN: Days of Future Past”



XMEN PHOTO


What would you correct from your past to save the future?


If there would be a real time machine, I would definitely use it to go back to some significant times in my life but not to correct my past. Of course most of us made bad choices and decisions at some points in our past but I think most of us also will agree with me when I say that we learned from our mistakes and that it’s what made us who we are today. Surely there are things in my past that I wished to correct to change my future, like not seeing my Mom too often not knowing she’d pass away too soon, not taking Accounting review classes so as to get an impressive College Transcript of Record and nail the highest paying job ever, not being kind to people, or having too much pride that asking forgiveness seems like the hardest thing to do.

Anyways, since life has so much to offer and we’ll never know what’s there ahead, no matter how messed-up it would be, just go through it the best that we can, learn from mistakes of the past and hope to live long.

And here’s the Good news, our beloved characters are back this time with the movie: X-Men: Days of Future Past. It deals with the future where mutants are being hunted so the Adult Kate Pryde sent her mind to her younger self to prevent a crucial event in mutant-human history!


So my fellow X-Men fanatics here’s the trailer of the critically acclaimed X-Men: Days of Future Past  See you all in the movies!

No comments:

Looking For Something?