Friday, August 5, 2011

Being A Nuffnang Blogger is the Hottest Thing Since I am a Nuffnanger

I’m not the type of blogger who’s religiously and patiently makes up to date posts. I just made blogging one of my many ways of de-stressing, basically about my life and the people I deal with. I even came to the point that I thought that my blog was too sentimental. One day, a friend told me that through blogging I can also make some money by advertising.  I then opted to join Nuffnang since it is Asia-Pacific’s first and leading blog advertising community. Aside from blog advertising, Nuffnang has also given me a chance to attend events like workshops, parties, medical missions, and movie screenings. And you know what I love most, they’re all free and  I got to meet a lot of people. Do you know that Nuffnang has served ads to thousands of bloggers? Really, Nuffnang family has thrived to become one of the most important spots for bloggers. And I am proud to be a Nuffnanger. We’re hot.


Another thing that is just as hot as Nuffnang is Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut now offers Hot on the Dot Pizza deliveries: 30 minutes AND hot (as indicated by the thermally activated sticker you place on the pizza box upon receiving your pizza) or your pizza is FREE!



Experience the hotness now, dial 911-11-11 if you want your pizzas Hot on the Dot!

1 comment:

Stef dela Cruz said...

Hi, fellow blogger! :) There's a contest na pang bloggers that you might wanna join. Details here sa FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Suplado-Show/254845351210037?sk=app_79458893817. Pag nanalo, may free watch, GCs, and exclusive blogger invites. :D

Looking For Something?