Thursday, September 30, 2010

Long Time No See

I’m going to start blogging again. After a long hiatus, of what seems to be a long eternity of being away from this blog, I decided that I will start blogging again. I may sound redundant but see, it’s been a year that no words were written here and I did thought of giving up. But its not that I really gave up, it’s just that I’ve been down, and coping, and busy, and sad, and tired, and mixed-up, (not to mention that my old laptop grew tired of me too). I even had some emails from friends asking me if I’m alright. I’d like to let them know that I am now TOTALLY FINE, and I am thanking them so much for the love and concern. Whew!

And starting today, I’ll begin my blogging. I hope that I can post daily. I’ll see how that will go but I need to make some changes on my layout first then posts will follow. I miss blogosphere! J

1 comment:

Looking For Something?